August 26, 2020
Mary Ruth Organics
In my eternal quest for good health I am always trying new things.... my latest discovery is amazing and most definitely is here for the long term. Mary Ruth Organics Liquid Vitamin and Supplements: There is something for everyone.... literally even the dog.
- Quite simply it meets all the basic criteria for me: Organic, Vegan, NON-GMO, Plant Based, Gluten Free and so on....
- Liquids are more bio-available than pill/capsules and some studies have shown liquids to have a 97% absorption rate, with capsules at only three percent.
- Mary Ruth has a great story and it's inspiring. I feel like I have been on the same quest for good health but Mary Ruth was motivated by the tragic and unexpected passing of her brother and father, and her mother's diagnosis of two benign brain tumors. This inspired her to learn how people could use nutrition to live longer, healthier lives. LOVE LOVE that.
- I love the variety: I use the morning and liquid vitamin, the B12 and Probiotic. My kids take the gummies. I have my eye on adding a few more things into the rotation as well. I will post reviews as I try.
- The company has a subscription service that offers discount which I love since supplements can get pricey. Anywhere I can save, I will.
Bottom line: I feel fantastic. I am sleeping better. Maintaining my energy during the day AND no digestive issues.
February 23, 2018
The Infamous Zoodie Hoodie
Now this is a great story.... my first truly solo entrepreneurial adventure outside of the corporate world. I present to you the Zoodie Hoodie, invented by yours truly. This is the Hoodie every parent will love and pictured here is my daughter wearing the "original" knitted Zoodie.
When my kids were little I found putting jackets and sweatshirts on and off to be a full on wrestling match and getting them to keep it on was another skill I had not acquired.
This puppy is easy on and off. Zips from the tip of the hood down the back. Simply place arms in, pull hood over and zip down. Nice cotton with a little stretch and a pocket in front that kiddos love.
Happy parent, no wrestling, and kids can't take it off!
This was the my "first" stab at taking an idea and making it happen. These are global sensation but I still sell them and they are a staple in my boot at The Cotton Company.
March 12, 2019
Trades of Hope
I was introduced to this organization by a wonderful human, Sabrina Key. She had started Trades of Hope business several years ago.
What an incredible organization! The mission of Trades of Hope is to break the cycle of poverty for women and their families around the globe through the creation of jobs and sustainable businesses. They partner with over 20 artisan groups to sell handcrafted jewelry, scarves, bags, home décor and other specialty items. You literally CAN help change the world by shopping with Trades of Hope!
By purchasing a Trades of Hope product, you are giving a silenced woman a voice and an opportunity to escape the grip of poverty. They are helping women escape the sex trade, slums, sweatshops and extreme poverty by selling their fair trade products. This allows them to put a roof over their head, food on the table and send their children to school to end the cycle of poverty.
Check out my store to see the beautiful artisan works and meet the artisans themselves. Very inspiring!
February 22, 2018
My first product inspiration was MONAT. Pronounced "MO-NATE." I started using the shampoo and conditioner because a friend mentioned it.
Monat is a line of hair and beauty products
that contain natural plant based active botanicals and are made in the USA. MONAT uses ingredients that are primarily “plant-based” and they DO NOT test on animals. They choose to say NO to sulfates, parabens, phthalates, PEG, DEA/MEA, harmful colors or fragrances. They are cruelty free and 100% vegan. T
- My hair feels and looks fabulous and it is cleansed of everyday toxins and build up. It looks good and I feel good. BONUS..... As a Market Sponsor I get discounted product and make a little extra cash.
- You will learn to understand that I have a hard time spending money on "me." This gem is worth every penny. Check out my online store to check it out and give me a shout if you want to learn more.... about my AMAZING hair. LOL